Food poisoning is a major illness, which often happens due to eating out. You can overcome this issue by eating from your kitchen because the home food is safe to eat. So, are you facing food poisoning? Then you should read this article. As I will briefly describe which food you have to eat to overcome the food poisoning? What are the top food poisoning treatments? And how long does food poisoning last?
How long does food poisoning last?
Food poisoning normally lasts 1-2 days if you cure it well. In the case, it lasts longer then you should consult your doctor.
The best answer to the question “how long does food poisoning last” totally depends on the symptoms and the patient reaction towards it. If the symptoms begin after one hour of eating, then it may be the issue of Campylobacter, and you have to face it for more than ten days. Sometimes the meal issue makes the condition worse. Symptoms of food poisoning normally last till one day but in the case of infections, it lasts more than a month. Retail Bags are the best way of advertising the product and medicines.
Say no to the rockmelons;
If you become the victim of food poisoning, then you shouldn’t eat the rockmelons. According to one research, unlimited people fell into the issue of poisoning after consuming rockmelons. If due to any case, you have to buy it then follow the below-mentioned tip to minimize the risk:
- Damaged rockmelons are bad so you shouldn’t buy them.
- Don’t purchase the fresh-cut rock melon but if you purchase it then keep it in the refrigerator and ice.
- Before peeling you should take the Rockmelons in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Don’t forget to wash the rockmelons before eating or peeling them. It is one of the best food poisoning treatments.
- The worst food for the food poisoning;
Foods to avoid;
Some foods make the condition scarier. Have a look at these foods one by one and they are the best food poisoning treatment.
Prewashed fruits and veggies;
According to the doctor’s Prewashed whether they are fruits or veggies you should avoid them because they increase the chances of contamination.
You shouldn’t say to the raw sprouts because they have too many outbreaks, which is a risky condition. So, you shouldn’t eat at all.”
Rare meat is also dangerous for food poisoning. If you have to take the meat, then you should cook it to 160 degrees to kill all sorts of bacteria.
Keep one thing in your mind that the raw things are very bad for food poisoning. So, according to it, you shouldn’t take the raw eggs.
Never take raw beverages because it increases the chances of bacteria, viruses, and parasites that can’t be safe for food poisoning.
Symptoms of food poisoning;
Want to know about the symptoms of food poisoning? Ok, let me explain it one by one. Symptoms of food poisoning remain 1-2 weeks few days, but to get rid of it; you should visit the doctor immediately for further damage.
Tips to recover from the poisoning;
- Drink water, tea, and juices as much as you can.
- Say no to alcohol, milk, spicy and fried foods, dairy foods, fatty, and sugar-coated foods because it makes the condition worse.
- Give a try to the herbs like basil, cumin seeds, and fennel. They are best to avoid food poisoning issues and the best food poisoning treatment.